Reporting to the Director Corporate Services, the Senior Office Administrator will provide administrative support to the leadership team with an understanding of discretion, confidentiality and sense of urgency.
• Provide high level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, as well as other members of the leadership team as required
• Manage executive calendars, organize and schedule meetings, appointments, events and travel
• Gather, compile, verify and analyze information for the executive’s use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, presentations and news releases
• Perform tasks using independent judgment and discretion; i.e. preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; making travel arrangements; drafting letters; and arranging meetings
• Is an approachable presence across the Company, assisting all team members as needed, contributing to the overall success of Beleave
• Work closely with Director Corporate Services to manage the inventory and ordering of office supplies and coordination of service providers, such as building maintenance, phones and IT to ensure an efficient environment for all employees
• Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
• Support and contribute to special projects, process improvements and perform other duties as assigned
The candidate will have a university degree or college diploma with a minimum of 7 years experience in an administrative or similar role:
• High level of discretion required when dealing with confidential matters
• Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, works well in a team environment
• Strong time management and organization skills
• Positive, energetic, outgoing and respected by others
• High degree of integrity, ethics and honesty
• Focused, organized and detail oriented
• Strong communication skills, listens well
• Team Player
• Strong worth ethic
• Able to quickly adapt to change
Beleave Inc.is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from Indigenous / Aboriginal People of North America racialized persons / persons of colour, women and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. Beleave is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all individuals feel valued, respected and supported. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should include those details with their application.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume, outlining salary expectations to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in Beleave, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.